valve

/ valve #1  

welderboy14

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 325
hi

i was woundering if there is a hydraulic valve that operates like this

like anormel singel spool valve but the handle also moves side to side to opperat a second spool:confused:

ps. no a joystick will not work for my aplacation

thanks
welderboy14

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 96
   / valve #2  
I guess I do not understand your question:confused:

like anormel singel spool valve but the handle also moves side to side to opperat a second spool

That pretty much describes a Typical Joystick Valve to me?

no a joystick will not work for my aplacation
If you describe the application maybe we can give other options...

/ valve #3  
If you have two spools, it is not a single spool valve.

No, you can have four operations on a single spool, which are neutral, fwd, rev, and detent. To do what you want requires two spools. Two spool valves, and four spool valves can be adapted to joystick operation.

Maybe you want solenoid valves, operated by a toggle switch.

Like Kenny said, more info is needed, or the rest of the story.

/ valve #4  
My Case 580CK FEL control is one handle two valves. Forward and backward on handle will lower and raise the loader, and left to right on the handle will tilt the bucket forward or backward respectively. It is however what would still consider a joy stick although not the same as what a search of joy stick valves would yield now days. Your diagram though appears you wish to control a function with a twisting motion. I do not believe this would possible unless you went with electric solenoid valves and then you might have a time locating the proper switches but it is possible. Anyway I will post a pic of my case set up when I can, in case that might work for you.
Wayne

/ valve
My Case 580CK FEL control is one handle two valves. Forward and backward on handle will lower and raise the loader, and left to right on the handle will tilt the bucket forward or backward respectively. It is however what would still consider a joy stick although not the same as what a search of joy stick valves would yield now days. Your diagram though appears you wish to control a function with a twisting motion. I do not believe this would possible unless you went with electric solenoid valves and then you might have a time locating the proper switches but it is possible. Anyway I will post a pic of my case set up when I can, in case that might work for you.
Wayne

Thanks

but i have alredy found a joystick that will work