Removing FEL from hydraulic system

/ Removing FEL from hydraulic system #1  

Pattymoo

I hope I know the solution to this by reading previous threads but i just wanted to check.

On my old but much admired Kubota L245DT:D I had the valves and pipe work for a FEL fitted, but I've sadly never had the forks or bucket since I purchased it (although I've been on the look out for ages to buy a set). Now the pipes are starting to look very old and worn and I have removed them and the vlave to avoid a blown pipe. The FEL valve had a feed from a "splitter" block on the tractor just below the flow adjuster handle (positioned beneath the seat). The PB returned line from the valve connected to the other side of splitter block and a tank return went from the valve back to the sump (in via a pipe through the filler cap).

Just so i get this right, do all I need to do in put a short connection from one side of the "splitter" block feed to the other side (from where the PB pipe had been connected) to complete the circuit and feed the 3PH? I assume I don't cap these two ends off and expect the splitter to have an internal on flow? The tank return is now obsolete and can be capped off too?

many thanks in advance.