Kubota lL 5450 |Question

/ Kubota lL 5450 |Question #11  
So, what type of valve should I look for.

How many remotes (functions) do you want?
What is the GPM rating for your machine?

Basically you want a:

4-way
3 postion
spring return to center
open center (tandem center is the actual proper name)
sized for at least what your tractor GPM rating is.

Id you answer the two questions I asked-I you point you to good example. Please also note that I simplified the hook-up description I post above till we get more info and you do some searching.

/ Kubota lL 5450 |Question
Ok think I found it. It has 13gal pm And all I need is two remotes.

Mike

/ Kubota lL 5450 |Question #13  
You will need something like THIS valve with the optional Power Beyond sleeve.

/ Kubota lL 5450 |Question
Hi Kenny,

I looked at that valve. Since I have no Idea, I'm going to ask, On my Dads tractors there is only one valve for the remotes. (He has newer JD,s) why would I have to have a valve with two handles? I would only need two remotes(two outlets) on the back of the tractor. Also I looked at my valve on the loader....there is one port that is marked with a P. Sorry for so many questions.

Mike

/ Kubota lL 5450 |Question #15  
Hi Kenny,

I looked at that valve. Since I have no Idea, I'm going to ask, On my Dads tractors there is only one valve for the remotes. (He has newer JD,s) why would I have to have a valve with two handles? I would only need two remotes(two outlets) on the back of the tractor. Also I looked at my valve on the loader....there is one port that is marked with a P. Sorry for so many questions.

Mike

Mike...ONE remote IS ONE handle and two outlets. You said two remotes so that is why I linked that valve. If you really only need one then it will be cheaper.

The "P" means "pressure" or IN from the pump. You need to identify the hose that goes toward the rear and supply's the 3PH-That is the "power beyond" line.

Look at the schematic below for an idea of how to plumb everything.
http://www.baumhydraulics.com/files/infobuild/basic_hydraulic.pdf

http://www.baumhydraulics.com/files/infobuild/basic_hydraulic.pdf