lb1914 turns hard

/ lb1914 turns hard #1  

duckmanlabs

I have an lb1914 kioti. It turns left easy but you have to turn the wheel 20 times to get the wheels to full left. Turning right is extremely hard but will turn fully right in 2 turn of the wheel. I have had the steering motor and the steering cylinder rebuilt.Without the cylinder connected and the wheels off the ground I can move the wheels left and right easy.any time the cylinder is connected it is hard to turn right.Also tried reversing the lines at the cylinder and it is still hard to turn to the right.I just tried disconection both lines at the cylinder, with the tractor running I turn the steering wheel and fluid comes out of both lines at the same time.now it only takes a few turns to get fully to the left but is still near imposible to turn right.Thanks for any help

/ lb1914 turns hard #2  
I think your steering valve is messed up, as you should only get fluid out of one hose when you steer. Do you get fluid out of both hoses when you turn both full left, and full right? If fluid is pumped to both sides of the cylinder, then it will jam .