3 pt does not operate

/ 3 pt does not operate #1  

mud_duck_massey

Tractor
01 massey 251xe
i sunk my massey 4 days ago in some muc. got pulled out by my ford everything seemed fine washed it and then put in in the bar. Wifes car got stuck this morning pulled it out when i got home this after noon with the massey pulled it out fine started to drag some muck out with the scoop and no lift, it worked fine for three or four passes and the some thing was clicking,i think it was the posi traction engager??? it stoped i checked everything seemed fine for a couple more passes and then scoop went down it never came back up but tried for a halfa sec. thats it also left brake feels like it was sticking a little. please help i need 2 know massey 251xe 160hrs

/ 3 pt does not operate #2  
Welcome to the forum.

What "Massey" do you have?

How far up on the Massey was the muc (I'm thinking that is either mud or muck )?

Do you think mud/water may have gotten in the tranny oil?
Did you rip off any hoses or tubing?
Or pinch one hooking on to it to pull it out?
Or bend something while it was stuck and being pulled out?

At a loss at the moment, as don't really understand what the situation was that happened. Doesn't sound good.

/ 3 pt does not operate
its a 01 251xe and the muck was to the floorboards.When we got it out everything was fine even after pulled the wifes car it was fine then it just would not go up anymore still scratching head. ANY ideas as what to look for it was on the bottom in the muck

/ 3 pt does not operate #4  
This is in the hydraulics Board, and you may want to try for some contact with other Massey 251 XE owners in the Massey Board. Wish you luck.