Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    2005 Mahindra 4110

Default Is this factory rear remote stackable?

Hello all, I have a rear remote on my Mahindra 4110, it is currently running my grapple.....I would like to add a TNT for my 3-point hitch, will this hyd remote stack? I'm looking for the easiest/cheapest way to add remotes. Thanks, Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this factory rear remote stackable?-0126001310.jpg   Is this factory rear remote stackable?-0126001311.jpg   Is this factory rear remote stackable?-0126001313.jpg   Is this factory rear remote stackable?-0126001314.jpg  

Default Re: Is this factory rear remote stackable?

This may not be the cheapest but it does seem easy

Fasse Remote Master Hydraulic Valve Multipliers

Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660

I would say yes as long as you have room to get the handle up by the other one, and its the same Mfg.. The in and out ports should match up.

J_J
    Tractor
    Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST

These are SV [ stack valves ].

The valve looks like it is bolted together, perhaps segments can be added. What is the brand on the valve?

https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.a...name=hydraulic

Gresen valve

https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.a...name=hydraulic
    J.J.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

Git er done.

J_J
    Tractor
    Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST

Quote Originally Posted by /pine View Post
    This may not be the cheapest but it does seem easy

Fasse Remote Master Hydraulic Valve Multipliers

Any idea what these cost. I looked on the web page, but did not see a price.
    J.J.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

Git er done.

Tractor
    2005 Mahindra 4110

The manufacturer painted it after installing it, making it look like one piece, but the block on top where the line goes in at will separate from the remote. I thought I could stack two more remotes in there but after looking at it a little closer I will not have enough room for all the control handles. Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve. I need to read up a little more on what to do next....I have no clue....My hydraulic system is Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls and I did notice a PB port at my loader control valve. I guess I can tap in there or maybe Tee off the other line going to the single rear remote....any suggestions.....Thanks Mike

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by J_J View Post
    Any idea what these cost. I looked on the web page, but did not see a price.
    $4-700 700-1510 Remote Master ISO [Shoup Manufacturing Company]

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by mlitt12345 View Post
    The manufacturer painted it after installing it, making it look like one piece, but the block on top where the line goes in at will separate from the remote. I thought I could stack two more remotes in there but after looking at it a little closer I will not have enough room for all the control handles. Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve. I need to read up a little more on what to do next....I have no clue....My hydraulic system is Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls and I did notice a PB port at my loader control valve. I guess I can tap in there or maybe Tee off the other line going to the single rear remote....any suggestions.....Thanks Mike
    It also looked like it to me there wasn't enough room for the handles. If the tractor didn't have a loader or BH i would say that is were the remotes would be. Give the dealer a call or email Mahindra see if this is true. They might even have a kit. (Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve) One side of that valve is to tank or pump and the tractor itself is the other side of the valve. Something like ford does, so making a plate might not do it.

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

I believe that the 4110 can have 2 factory remotes. Check with your Mahindra or TYM dealer.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    2005 Mahindra 4110

Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    I believe that the 4110 can have 2 factory remotes. Check with your Mahindra or TYM dealer.
    You are right MtnViewRanch, just looked at New England Tractor parts online and found it can have two remotes stacked. The complete kit to add the 2nd remote is $543.00....I sure would like to have 3 remotes though....so I can run my grapple and TNT also...so I'm still looking at maybe a aftermarket solution....Thanks Mike
    Last edited by mlitt12345; 01-27-2010 at 04:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast