fel hydraulics

/ fel hydraulics #1  

cranker

QUick question. When using 2 cylinders to operate one device (fel loader) do you need to run a hydraulic divider to equal the lines when split or can you use just a regular tee? Same with the curl cylinders. i would think that if you dont regulate the flow to each one they could possibly apply uneven pressure to the bucket say if the bucket had a load that was lopsided. What type o divider is used in this situation.

Thanks Crank

/ fel hydraulics #2  
Most systems just use a tee in the lines.

/ fel hydraulics #3  
QUick question. When using 2 cylinders to operate one device (fel loader) do you need to run a hydraulic divider to equal the lines when split or can you use just a regular tee? Same with the curl cylinders. i would think that if you dont regulate the flow to each one they could possibly apply uneven pressure to the bucket say if the bucket had a load that was lopsided. What type o divider is used in this situation.

Thanks Crank

Every FEL I've ever seen just uses a "T", but the bucket is solid enough to take any uneven strain. In a weaker application you may need to worry about it, but on a FEL it will be fine.

/ fel hydraulics
thanks for the quick replies guys. it helps me out a bunch...

/ fel hydraulics #5  
As others wrote...just use proper T's and you will be fine. NO cast plumbing fittings from home Cheapot or Lowe's!.