iseki 2-62 hydraulics

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics #1  

white2-62

I have a iseki 2-62. My hydraulics are so slow. I have cleaned the screan which was full. They didnt get any better. When I did a flow test it was only 1.8gpm at 1800psi. Very low, but when I did the test I had the 3 point down and my loader down. The loader is tied to a front outlet pipe fitting right in front of the seat. I used the back outlets for the test. When I cranked on the screw for the tester the 3point went up as did the the loader and I wasnt even touching those valves. WHAT am I a missing???? Why are my hydraulics being wierd. Is there a pressure relief valve somewere? I cant find anything in the owners manual or online. Any help would be great.

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics #2  
I have a iseki 2-62. My hydraulics are so slow. I have cleaned the screan which was full. They didnt get any better. When I did a flow test it was only 1.8gpm at 1800psi. Very low, but when I did the test I had the 3 point down and my loader down. The loader is tied to a front outlet pipe fitting right in front of the seat. I used the back outlets for the test. When I cranked on the screw for the tester the 3point went up as did the the loader and I wasnt even touching those valves. WHAT am I a missing???? Why are my hydraulics being wierd. Is there a pressure relief valve somewere? I cant find anything in the owners manual or online. Any help would be great.

please describe your flow testing meter and how and where you plumbed it in!!
slow hydraulics is either clogged suction, worn pump or a flow by pass somewhere...RV, CV etc....

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics
All I can tell you is that it was from an IH dealer ship. You just hooked it into your quick couplers and basically tied the hydraulic lever to flow and then you would start turning a basic valve knob down and then watched what the digital part was telling you for flow and psi. You would run the tractor at the desired rpms needed for getting your flow testing.

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics #4  
All I can tell you is that it was from an IH dealer ship. You just hooked it into your quick couplers and basically tied the hydraulic lever to flow and then you would start turning a basic valve knob down and then watched what the digital part was telling you for flow and psi. You would run the tractor at the desired rpms needed for getting your flow testing.

more or less a use less test if you are troubleshooting the pump.....test unit must be hooked up on the pump outlet pressure line....
If flow shows low on the test you had done....it wont tell you if pump is bad or if flow is bypassing somewhere between (control valve etc) pump and test unit

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics
all right I will have to try and get the tester back sometime and figure out how to hook it into the pressure line. It has been very cold here and no heated shop. The hydraulic work for the loader (real slow but work) but don't work on an orbit motor. It will turn the auger until you put corn in it. So thanks for the advice thus far.

/ iseki 2-62 hydraulics #6  
all right I will have to try and get the tester back sometime and figure out how to hook it into the pressure line. It has been very cold here and no heated shop. The hydraulic work for the loader (real slow but work) but don't work on an orbit motor. It will turn the auger until you put corn in it. So thanks for the advice thus far.

Make sure the tester have some kind of pressure relief....other wise you will need to plumb an inline RV between pump and test unit...for safety...does the test unit have a valve to restrict for pressure???

This is a very DANGEROUS operation (test of the pump) IF you are NOT TRAINED to do it!!!