Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #1  

cannarella

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4310 HST
I have done my research on spools and lines and such, and think I got that covered. What I am having trouble identifying is where to actually hookup the feed and return lines from the spool. I have done some forum searches and found another thread where a guy purchased a block that replaces the plate that covers the factory rear remotes location that has a feed and return hookup. It looked real strait forward and easy but this was for a B series and I wanted to know if it existed for the L series. If not the only other place I can see, looking in the shop manual, to do this is at the front hydraulic block under my right foot. If so just hook the lines up and turn the screw from horizontal to vertical done deal never look back?

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #2  
Do you have a FEL? If so, the you can use the PB port on it's valve to feed your new remote.

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL
Like the thead title states, no FEL. I wish, that would make it easier. We are replacing the blown engine and since we are doing that why not take the oppertunity while the hydro is drained to add on.

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #4  
Like the thead title states, no FEL. I wish, that would make it easier. We are replacing the blown engine and since we are doing that why not take the oppertunity while the hydro is drained to add on.

I stand corrected-guilty as charged! I did not fully read the title:eek:, just the body of the post.

Hey no problem. I do it all the time. Unfortunately it is with my wife and guilty as charged actually has consequences...

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #6  
Cheapest way and easiest would be to use the block under the platform that would be used for a loader or similar attachment. Just use a spool valve with a power beyond plug and plumb it just like you would a loader valve. Also if you were interested I have a three spool valve with the power beyond plug, i bought and never used, (I went with an electric valve) if interested let me know. If I remember right the dealer wanted about 900 for a single factory rear remote, then about 350 a piece for the next two.

Ouch, I haven't even asked what the stealer wanted but now I won't even bother. Thanks for the power beyond tip. So just plumb it on the lower block using the power beyond to return and twist the screw. PM me with the make, model, and price. Just curious.

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #8  
Yes, basically all your doing by turning the ( screw) is it blocks the fluid from flowing straight through the block and diverts it out through the outlets that are plugged. one will be your main pressure out and will run to the inlet side of the new auxiliary valve, then then a line runs from the power beyond port of the new valve back to the block for high pressure to continue back to the three point hitch, then you will have a third hose running from the outlet of the new valve (will be your tank return) back down tho the third plug in the main outlet block. I'll get you the info on the valve when I get home.

Ahh a third hose on the grassy knoll... Didn't think of that for drainage. So the first 2 plugs are there on the side and the 3rd is the one that faces forward? It is the only plug left... I think I understand now.

/ Hydro source for adding rear remotes on L4310 HST no FEL #10  
I don't remember without looking at the block as to just what connections are what, But I think you have the idea.