anyone know what they mean?

/ letters on subplate #2  
I have a station DO3 subplate it has a letter on each end they are T B A P does
anyone know what they mean?

T tank return
B port to rod side
A port to capped side
P pump supply

Usually A and B can be swapped with each other...but some valves can have larger cavities for A, capped side, because capped side of a double action cylinder have higher flow than the rod side....

/ letters on subplate #3  
On the subject of D03 sub plates. Does anyone know where to get a flush block for that plate? I am getting ready to put oil in a winch system I built and I would like to by pass the motor, easy , and bypass the valve. Need a flush block for the valve plate.

/ letters on subplate #4  
On the subject of D03 sub plates. Does anyone know where to get a flush block for that plate? I am getting ready to put oil in a winch system I built and I would like to by pass the motor, easy , and bypass the valve. Need a flush block for the valve plate.

Daman Manifolds makes them. Not sure if they will sell to individuals but there website is: Daman Manifolds

I have have good responses in dealing with them. If they won't sell direct they should be able to tell who is a distributor in your area.

Roy

/ letters on subplate #5  
Perfect Thanks

/ letters on subplate
thanks for the help on my subplate letters akkamann

/ letters on subplate #7  
If you are talking about hydraulic winch motor, why not fill the hyd motor with fluid and hook it up, and it will complete the prime once connected.

/ letters on subplate #8  
It's not the prime I am concerned about . It's debris. The motor is a fairly precision piece of equipment, similar to a pump. I also have a solenoid valve switching the flow. I feel the solenoid valve is more sensitive to debris than a mechanical valve. So I want to flush the lines with the motor and the solenoid valve out of the circuit. Disconnecting the lines from the motor and using a connector between them the motor circuit is complete except the motor is not there. Replacing the valve with a cover allows bypass across the manifold ports.
I am using a cover that provides P to A and B to T connections.

/ letters on subplate #9  
Depending on the length of the lose, you could pull a lint free rag balls through the hose several times. Use a vacuum to get the string through