Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms #1  

srs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 HSDC
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good way to secure the hydraulic lines to the loader arms. I am running a pair of lines from the rear remotes to the loader bracket where there will be a disconnect, then from there to the front of the loader where there will also be a disconnect. This way when I install my snowplow on the front quick attach loader arms I won't have to run the hoses under the tractor all the way to the rear remotes. I've googled hydraulic hose clamps but they show mostly little clamps. Discount hydraulic hose had these but I did not want to weld them onto the loader arms. Would there be any "issues" with me using self taping screws to attach these to the loader arms?

Twin Support Clamps for Pipe or Tubing

Any other suggestions?

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms #2  
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good way to secure the hydraulic lines to the loader arms. I am running a pair of lines from the rear remotes to the loader bracket where there will be a disconnect, then from there to the front of the loader where there will also be a disconnect. This way when I install my snowplow on the front quick attach loader arms I won't have to run the hoses under the tractor all the way to the rear remotes. I've googled hydraulic hose clamps but they show mostly little clamps. Discount hydraulic hose had these but I did not want to weld them onto the loader arms. Would there be any "issues" with me using self taping screws to attach these to the loader arms?

Twin Support Clamps for Pipe or Tubing

Any other suggestions?

I believe Parker makes weld on brackets for their tubing clamps. What you may find is that the hose will chafe where they are clamped since it changes length under load.

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms #4  
I just used cable ties (zip ties) and followed the steel lines down the loader frame.

DHH has these CLAMPS.

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms
I think I might just use two clamps that are coated with black rubber. I know there are various ways but was looking for that "custom" look. Thanks guys for the suggestions and links.

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms #6  
You can get flexible sleeving to put two or more hoses inside, from McMaster Carr

http://www.mcmaster.com/#sleeving/=6z5p6n

Then clamp the bundle on the frame.
Makes a neat bundle.

Also see p1498 for dual clamps for pretty reasonable price.

Last edited:
Beenthere, another good suggestion. Thank you!

I think I'm going to order these double line plastic clamps.

McMaster-Carr

/ Need help to secure hydraulic lines to loader arms #9  
I use long velcro straps for anything temporary. If you can get the black ones they even look okay.

As suggested by Beenthere I purchased these clamps from McMaster-Carr and installed them on my Kubota. I'll run the front snowplow from the rear remotes. Still missing a couple of connections from the supplier, back ordered, but I think this turned out pretty nice. I also made the metal brackets to hold the bulkhead connections. The middle bracket were 3/8 inch thick. What a bear to cut and shape. The front bracket on the crossover loader arm was 1/4 inch thick. Attached a few photos.

Attachments

• 102_1443.jpg
    102_1443.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 102_1448.jpg
    102_1448.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 102_1449.jpg
    102_1449.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 1,980
  • 102_1451.jpg
    102_1451.jpg