Hydralics stopped working!

/ Hydralics stopped working! #11  
now as to why it needed bleed. sometimes that means a leak on an intake like or fitting.

soundguy

/ Hydralics stopped working! #12  
now as to why it needed bleed. sometimes that means a leak on an intake like or fitting.

soundguy

Exactly...there is still something wrong with that machine.

/ Hydralics stopped working!
I'm speculating the air got in when the FEL was installed. Not sure but maybe wishful thinking. I guess only time will tell. I did check all the QD and hard plumbed connections and everything looks good. What a load off my mind. Not only having the tractor fixed (pump) but purchasing a trailer with at least 7K + lbs load rating was going to cost. I wasn稚 sure how to explain that one to the wife.

/ Hydralics stopped working! #14  
Small possibility, if the suction filter is clogged, air may be drawn in anywhere along the suction line.
You will also be dumping oil overboard and see foam in the sump.

# 2, keep an eye on the engine oil level, if the pump shaft seal is leaking hydraulic oil will get into the engine.

/ Hydralics stopped working! #15  
I'm speculating the air got in when the FEL was installed. Not sure but maybe wishful thinking. I guess only time will tell. I did check all the QD and hard plumbed connections and everything looks good. What a load off my mind. Not only having the tractor fixed (pump) but purchasing a trailer with at least 7K + lbs load rating was going to cost. I wasn稚 sure how to explain that one to the wife.

wishful thinking I believe...

that loader ckt would have bleed by now.

soundguy