Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up

/ Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up #1  

az6930

Tractor
Kubota M5700
I recently replaced a hose on the control valve and when I started it back up the 3 point wont raise. When I leave the 3 point hitch lever in the lift position and curl the bucket it will raise. Is air in the system? Any help would be appreciated.

/ Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up #2  
Put a gage in the system and check your pressure.

/ Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up
On the control valve(joystick valve) I see the four line that run to my bucket and loader arm cylinders. There are 3 more lines on the valve one is labeled P, one is T, and one is BY. I assume that P is pump pressure, T is tank and BY goes to my 3 point. Does this sound right?

/ Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up #4  
Sounds like you might have the tank and power beyond lines swapped.

/ Kubota M5700 3 point hitch wont go up #5  
On the control valve(joystick valve) I see the four line that run to my bucket and loader arm cylinders. There are 3 more lines on the valve one is labeled P, one is T, and one is BY. I assume that P is pump pressure, T is tank and BY goes to my 3 point. Does this sound right?

Yes, that is 100% correct. The BY stand for "beyond" or "power beyond", it job is to feed the next valve in the sreies-in your case the 3PH which is most common. What line did you replace? Did you have only the one disconnected?