kubota BH90 hydraulic leak

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak
THIS IS WHAT IS LEAKING, 2 OF THEM, YOU CAN SEE THE DRIPS
BHCONTROLSRKB1.jpg

BHCONTROLSRKB2.jpg

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak #13  
anyone know if this is an easy fix

I dont know about this specific valve.....needexplosion part list or cross section drawing....
but except from getting linkage and end caps off, it's not that hard ....just be careful use common sense

It believe it is these low pressure O-rings that are leaking....CHECK OUT WHAT CAUSES RAISED PRESSURE IN RETURN LINE!!!!

example how it can be layed out...I used this picture for another thread....THIS IS NOT YOUR VALVE!!
spoolvalvexrepair.jpg

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak #14  
anyone know if this is an easy fix

I can not exactly see where it is leaking.
Is this still on warranty with 25 hours?
Just guessing where it is leaking, probably not to difficult to fix.

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak #15  
It wasnt hit, there is no damage, I did notice that after driving around or parking the backhoe arm will lower by itself.

Can't help on the leaks but the lowering of the BH and the stabilizers is common, even with no leaks. I have a hooked rope tying the stabilizers together and put the pin in the BH when not in use.

ok its been a while and still have not fixed the problem
DSC_0082-1.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0078-1.jpg

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak #17  
easy fix...just disconnect linkage from spool and unscrew the two allen screws, slide the seal assy off...

wet the seals with hydr fluid before re assemble,, slide back onto spool carefully...
:thumbsup:
spool_seal.jpg

with b/h disconnected sitting on blocks, will there be hydraulic pressure when I remove the Allen screws? thanks for your help

/ kubota BH90 hydraulic leak #19  
If you move all the levers through their range, that should relieve any pressure caused by temp variation.