Kubota Hydraulics Question

/ Kubota Hydraulics Question #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
I have a Kubota L4200 CUT, My question is this: Does my tractor have "OPEN" or "CLOSED" center hydraulics?

/ Kubota Hydraulics Question #3  
Yep...Open Center.

/ Kubota Hydraulics Question #5  
Thanks, I was looking into a double selector valve like the link below

https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-5117&catname=hydraulic

OK, that is what is commonly called a "diverter" valve. Basically it has ONE input and TWO outputs. They are used to "divert" fluid from say the dump/curl cylinders to a grapple on your loader. The 9-5117A is a better one to get because it does not require constant power. Also, the 9-7852 is smaller and $10 cheaper.

Either of these valves won't care if your system is OC or CC, since they are used after the spool valve.

What are you trying to do?

/ Kubota Hydraulics Question
KennyD,

I was looking into using it for my rear remote, I only have one and need two and this looks to be a cheaper option, I looked into the fasse valves and this appears to be the same valve body less the hook-ups, This is a link to what I am talking about: Fasse Hydraulic Valve Multipliers

I do like the valve you gave me the link to for my front end loader because I do plan on adding a grapple in the near future.

/ Kubota Hydraulics Question #7  
The Fasse is a good peice, it should include everything you need-but at a higher cost. They only sell through dealers, so you will have to check with yours for pricing.