hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #1  

RamTruckMan

Bronze Member
Anyone ever use this product? Requires no hookup to hydrualics. Evidently, just push or turn a knob, push toplink in or out, turn the knob back to set at desired lenght.

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #2  
What product?

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #4  
Anyone ever use this product? Requires no hookup to hydrualics. Evidently, just push or turn a knob, push toplink in or out, turn the knob back to set at desired lenght.

Be very very careful. Think twice before installation of a cylinder. Measure all possible positions of an implement the cylinder will be used with so to select correct dimensions. I'm also planning to install hydro toplink. Have not decided yet.

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #6  
RamTruckMan,

When writing a previous post I was thinking about pump operated hydro top link.
The HydrauLink is a different and probably a good thing. I say 'probably' just because I've never had it. But the idea seems to be very good.

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #7  
The real hydraulic top link is about the same money as the hydraulink. That seemed to be the consensus of the contributors to the previous thread. But it is a step up from the manually adjustable top link.

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #8  
Alright, for those that have a hydraulic top link (not this one) does the ram move at all?? I just don't see that as a good (or even acceptable).

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #9  
The ram doesn't move unless they control valve is activated to send oil to it.
(if that is your question).

/ hydraulink for 3 Point Toplink #10  
The ram doesn't move unless they control valve is activated to send oil to it. (if that is your question).
Correct... BTW, I went to the link above... LOTS of reading, one of the first posts I read (post #81) mentioned "rigid top link" for HTL... and that's what I wanted to hear.

Last edited: