HYD REMOTE QUESTION

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION #1  

Kitz

Silver Member
Tractor
IH 244
Hi Guys. Could Someone Tell Me If Any Of These Configurations Will Or Will Not Work.[ why] In Adding A Set Of Remotes To My Tractor. And Also Is 500# psi A Good Residual Pressure Thanks oh control valve in pic has its own relief.

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION #2  
I see no pic.

What residual pressure?

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION
[/ATTACH] Opps Getting Old :laughing:

Attachments

• HYD 1.jpg
    HYD 1.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 213
   / HYD REMOTE QUESTION #4  
Please explain a little more what you are trying to do. Still don't understand what the residual pressure is. Is that the outlet pressure limit on the tank port?

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION
JJ. I Have A control Valve Id Like To Add As A Aux Valve With A set Of Hoses To Feed A logspitter. The Residual Pressure Is Flow Pressure With No Load.

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION #6  
I don't believe 500 psi is going to do very much. Your best bet would be to run a two stage pump off the engine shaft to a 3pt log splitter.

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION #7  
Hi Guys. Could Someone Tell Me If Any Of These Configurations Will Or Will Not Work.[ why] In Adding A Set Of Remotes To My Tractor. And Also Is 500# psi A Good Residual Pressure Thanks oh control valve in pic has its own relief.

The Residual Pressure Is Flow Pressure With No Load.

Your so called "residual pressure" is supposed to be as low as possible, to minimize excessive heat and power losses....500psi is not a very low "residual pressure"...
500psi will generate 0.3hp for every 1 gpm of flow.....10 gpm>>3hp into heat........3hp=2.23kW...

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION
That 500# Pressure Is With A Guage in return line off Loader Control Valve. And Also The Power Beyond Port

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION #9  
Put a load on the pump and tell us what the pressure is. The GPM off that lawn mower can't be very much. Not trying to shoot down your project, but trying to give you some idea what all is involved.

/ HYD REMOTE QUESTION
That Pressure Gets To 2000+ but what Abought The Aux Valve