JD 4300 3rd SCV kit question

/ JD 4300 3rd SCV kit question #1  
Tractor
JD 4300
First; This tractor forum is terrific for knowledge exchange and for a tractor novice like me, VALUABLE, thanks to the contributions like some of the folks on here.
Okay... I have "power beyond" already plumbed up on the nice used JD 4300 I just bought last week, ans now I want to hook up a 3rd SCV to the rear for control of my new snowblower hydraulic chute rotation. When I checked the John Deere online parts website, it showed me a kit number then said I entered and "invalid number"! GUYS, I WANT A 3RD SCV KIT FOR MY 4300! WHAT DO I ORDER?
PS- Thankfully I had the wheels spread enough on my tractor that I am quite sure I can remove the fender without removing the right wheel. That was the only task of doing the job of adding the 3rd SCV that intimidated me any!

/ JD 4300 3rd SCV kit question #2  
First; This tractor forum is terrific for knowledge exchange and for a tractor novice like me, VALUABLE, thanks to the contributions like some of the folks on here.
Okay... I have "power beyond" already plumbed up on the nice used JD 4300 I just bought last week, ans now I want to hook up a 3rd SCV to the rear for control of my new snowblower hydraulic chute rotation. When I checked the John Deere online parts website, it showed me a kit number then said I entered and "invalid number"! GUYS, I WANT A 3RD SCV KIT FOR MY 4300! WHAT DO I ORDER?
PS- Thankfully I had the wheels spread enough on my tractor that I am quite sure I can remove the fender without removing the right wheel. That was the only task of doing the job of adding the 3rd SCV that intimidated me any!

Did you try to order the kit from the on-line parts system? I'm a Kubota guy and a lot of the kits are sold as wholegoods meaning you have to buy them through the dealers sales group and not parts. Just a guess but maybe the same holds for JD. I'm sure someone more familiar with how to order JD kits will chime in soon, and welcome to the forum.