Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works!

/ Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works! #1  

scsims

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5525
I had my loader installed a few months ago and all the features worked as they were supposed to, then I had to have the tractor taken to the dealer and split to repair a pilot bearing problem.

Now after getting it back I used the tractor for a couple of weeks and I didn't use the quick dump feature until yesterday and it doesn't work. When it worked you could push the lever to the right hard and it would kind of break over and fast dump. Now when pushing hard to the right on the lever there is no breaking point for the fast dump. It just stops, I called the dealer and he said he needed to talk with the rep and get back with me.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

/ Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works! #2  
Is there linkages that connect the joystick to the valve or cables? Either way it could just need an adjustment since they had the tractor apart.

/ Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works!
There are linkages...

/ Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works! #4  
Don't know about your tractor, but most with "quick dump" aka regen, have a selective lockout. On the Deere's it varies from a lever to a metal tab that you install. It sounds like it may have been locked out at the dealer.

I finally got it to work. I really had to put alot of pressure on it, it seems it was just stuck..... maybe from not using it. I put a little oil on it and it seems like it's getting looser. But it's still kinda tight getting it over.

I'm not sure what going on with this lever but I can't get the lever to break over into the normal fast dump position, but it it will go from slow dump to fast dump if I just push harder to the right.

Is there something that I can fix here?

/ Quick Dump Feature No Longer Works! #7  
Isn't that the way it is supposed to work. dump with lever right, and dump fast with lever to hard/more right.

Maybe you're right.... but it would have a slight break point where the fast dump would start and it doesn't do it anymore. I guess as long as it works I shouldn't care how the lever feels when it gets there.