Quick Connect

/ Quick Connect #1  

Linetrim

Currently have 2 quick connects at rear of tractor that I installed for backhoe (PBY & Return). I am able to connect Backhoe, Dump Trailer or Grapple Valve as needed but obviously one at a time and plugging the two together when attachments are not in use. Is there a diverted or valve that could be installed so the 2 grapple lines could be permanent and still have two quick connects for the other attachments? Attached is a diagram of what I would like to end up with.

Thanks in advance this site has been very helpful for a novice in hydraulics. Converting the grapple from the original electric/hydraulic to hydraulic was a vast improvement and the help from this forum was appreciated.

Attachments

• _MG_4374.jpg
    _MG_4374.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 144
   / Quick Connect #2  
No, not really. A diverter valve will not complete the circuit for the PB lines so you run the risk of dead-heading the pump.

/ Quick Connect #3  
Your drawing is showing the function of a single spool standard valve with PB.

/ Quick Connect #4  
You could put in a couple of three way selector valves, this is how they setup front 3 point linkage on tractors, you just have to be berry carefully you turn both valves, otherwise you can dead head the system.
The other option that might be easier and just as cheap is to just put in a 3 way double acting spool valve. That way you could actually use all 3 at the same to
Time.