Deutz 6006

/ Deutz 6006 #1  

rmccluskey

Tractor
Deutz 6006
I am not able to raise the 3 point hitch on my Deutz 6006. I changed the filter and cleaned the screen that is located in the reservoir. I'm just not sure what my next step is. Any help is appreciated.

/ Deutz 6006 #2  
I am not able to raise the 3 point hitch on my Deutz 6006. I changed the filter and cleaned the screen that is located in the reservoir. I'm just not sure what my next step is. Any help is appreciated.

Not familiar with that tractor TractorData.com Deutz D 6006 tractor information but did you check your linkage going to rear or does it have a valve that could possibly be all way left to open free position. ?

Boone

/ Deutz 6006 #3  
Does it have a FEL? Is it working. Did everything work before. Have you checked hyd pressure?

/ Deutz 6006
It does have a front end loader and it is working. Before the 3 point quit working altogether it would lift all the way up when the lever was in the down position. With an implement attached it would quickly jerk up a little ways (1 - 2 inches) and fall back down. It would do this every couple seconds.

/ Deutz 6006 #5  
Your piston seals in the 3pt are probably worn. If you connected a gage in the system, you would probably see the pressure rise and fall.