Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae...

/ Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #1  

dntfxr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford, LS
I found a good deal on a Koyker 110 loader a guy had on a yanmar 1710. I plan to put it on my kubota b7100. It looks like the subframe will work so my other concern is hydraulics. Can anyone tell me if the valve would be compatible? I read somewhere about the Yanmars and Kubotas using different type hydraulic systems. If it would work where is the best place to tie in the hydraulics? Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks

/ Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #2  
I believe your system is open center.

Do you have a hyd block below your right foot, that has two lines to it and two plugs and a switch. If so, the hoses to your loader valve would go there in place of the two plugs.

If the loader happens to have a closed center valve, it can be changed out , or maybe an adapter plug would make it an open center valve.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-port-do-i-use-kubota-2011-07-14-09.17.54.jpg

Last edited:
   / Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae...
Thanks for the help! I found a block there but there appears to be only one plug in it.
There is also a switch under the seat with what looks like a large plug in the side. Would this be the supply and the single plug on the block a return? Thanks

Attachments

• image-4016585609.png
    image-4016585609.png
    825.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image-2850893637.png
    image-2850893637.png
    929.1 KB · Views: 114
   / Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #4  
I'm almost sure you well have to get a new plate in picture one. It well have two holes in it and the right side one goes to the loader. Right now oil is passing thru it and the plug is a test port to check pump pressure. I would see a kubota dealer or make one. If you make one it has to have o ring groves cut in it.

Ok good deal, hopefully the ported block is still available from kubota. I guess the return line would go to the other hole on the block? Or maybe back to the tranny filler hole?

/ Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #6  
You can do it that way, but the best way is come off PB port to the other hole and it well feed your 3pt. The out port on the valve goes to tank. Look you trans case over real good, there should be plug some where to get into the trans case. If not the fill plug well work. You also might have to buy a PB plug if the valve well take one.

/ Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #7  
In the first picture, it looks like the front half of the manifold block can be removed and another plate bolted on that will have two outlets and maybe a switch to select flow path.

The block may look like the one in post #2

/ Help! I need advice on a used loader pleaae... #8  
dntfxr,
The block well look just like the cover that is on there now. It uses the same 4 bolts that's in there right now, it could come with 3 holes if you get it from kubota, if it does just plug it. Your block only has a in and out lines.

Allright, Thanks for all the help guys. Glad to have some smart friends here! Now I need to decide if I'm gonna pull the trigger on this loader or just put the coin toward my next tractor...