Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one???

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #1  

Piston

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4610 Hitachi UH083LC
I'm about to put in an order with DHH. Anybody have a coupon code that they've been successful with?

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #2  
Holy smokes. Their prices are already below wholesale.

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #4  
Coupon codes at DiscountHydraulicHose.com are usually for a limited time and tied to specific purchases, but a few offers that are currently running and should be for a while are below:

Free ground shipping on your entire order when you buy
Buy 1 reel (320 feet) of 1/2" SAE 100R2AT Hydraulic Hose
Coupon code: REEL11

Free set of hydraulic fittings wall charts with your initial purchase
($50 or more)
Coupon code: FARMER

To hear about more offers as they become available, join the DiscountHydraulicHose.com mailing list

Discount Hydraulic Hose.com : Mailing List Signup

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one???
I did get the free set of wall charts with my order buy not too sure they'll be all that useful to me :)

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #6  
Good prices there!.

I suppose shipping/duty/brokerage would ruin any savings to Canada?

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #7  
Good prices there!.

I suppose shipping/duty/brokerage would ruin any savings to Canada?

Probably not. We have lots of customers in Canada and other countries.

If you want to know how much your shipping will cost, I suggest you create a sample order by adding some items to your shopping cart. There, you can enter your location and postal code to view shipping estimates for several UPS and Priority Mail shipping options.

Most of our Canadian customers seem to prefer Priority Mail. I haven't looked into it, but I think the post office doesn't charge the same high brokerage fees as other package carriers.

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #8  
Probably not. We have lots of customers in Canada and other countries.

If you want to know how much your shipping will cost, I suggest you create a sample order by adding some items to your shopping cart. There, you can enter your location and postal code to view shipping estimates for several UPS and Priority Mail shipping options.

Most of our Canadian customers seem to prefer Priority Mail. I haven't looked into it, but I think the post office doesn't charge the same high brokerage fees as other package carriers.

Thanks.

Yes USPS is much more reasonable than UPS etc. Canada post / USPS is only like $5 brokerage. UPS is over $30 last time i checked.

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #9  
The coupon code for charts was changed to "charts"

Feel free to use that code at checkout to get a 5 pc wall chart added to your order at no additional charge!

-Blake
Discount Hydraulic Hose

/ Discounthydraulichose.com COUPON CODE-anyone have one??? #10  
-Blake
Discount Hydraulic Hose

Any current coupons on custom hoses? Need 8 right now but could do another 8 if there's a deal going on.

Thanks, Joe H