Adding Rear remotes

/ Adding Rear remotes #121  
I have a Cross BA3 spool valve I am adding between the FEL spool power beyond port and the 3 pt cylinder. I ordered power beyond sleeve 1V0208 and installed it in the power beyond port. I was ordering hoses today and was told I needed to plug the outlet port that normally would go to the tank. The spool has a built in relief, that I had not planned on getting but it came with the spool. I was content on the FEL relief handling that function. In any event, my plan was to go from the FEL power beyond --- to the new spool inlet ---- from the new spool power beyond ---- to the 3 point cylinder ---- which would dump to the tank. The question is if I also need the new spool to dump to the tank via its Out port. My preference would be to plug the Out port and not run a third hose, but I will do what is required. Thank you.

http://www.lifcohydraulics-usa.com/...low Control) - Directional Control Valves.pdf

/ Adding Rear remotes #122  
When you install the PB fitting, you separate the gallery's, so the main fluid flow goes out the PB port, and the cyl expended goes out the tank port, and go to tank. Each valve tank port should go to tank.

Do not plug the tank port.

Last edited:
   / Adding Rear remotes #123  
J_J,
As always, you know your stuff. I was coming to that conclusion after I sent my message and you confirmed it. So much for the sales guy's advice that sold me the spool and hoses. It didn't seem right when he said it. Thanks again.

/ Adding Rear remotes #124  
I finished adding my 3 remote spools today and thanks in part to JJ's advice, it worked perfectly the first time. This forum has such great support. Thanks to all.