Adding Rear remotes

/ Adding Rear remotes #11  
I have been reading all the many ways of adding these rear remotes to a tractor. I want to add one to operate a scrape blade to angle and tilt it. My dealer sells a kit for my tractor, a branson, for a single spool for $750, Ouch! In talking further with him he asked, " Do you use your FEL when using the blade?" i said not usually. He said a simple way to accomplish this would be to run more lines from the FEL joystick to the rear with QD's and just disconnect the FEL and connect the new hoses that will control the blade. Now the joystick will control the rear blade. Do you guys see a problem with this if I can live w/o the FEL when using the blade. If really needed I could reattach the FEL.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
I'm assuming that you have one rear remote set at this time. To operate a TnT you need two sets of RRs, is that $750.00 an installed price for one set of RRs? You might be able to do the install yourself-website the parts kits and the install instructions to see if you can. My NH TC40S for two sets of rear remotes ran about $520.00 per set and I installed them-easy job although one rear tire needed to be removed.
If you go this way, other things can be powered off of those QDs-FEL grapple, Wood splitter, down force PHD, York rake, tree saw, etc.

/ Adding Rear remotes
I do not have any rear remotes other than the 3 pt hitch. The $750 was for a single set of remotes w/o installation and 950 for two. I talked with someone at Surplus that says I can add 2 double selector valves between he joystick and the FEL and the new rear remote hoses and either manually, if using manual selector switches, or with a toggle switch, if electrical, to switch flow between the FEL and the new rear remotes.
When I look at the valves it seems that will work. It would bring down the cost quite a bit and I would be able to use the one joystick to operate both. And with a flick of a switch change back and forth between FEL and scrape blade.

/ Adding Rear remotes
Yes this would work, I think. I would need two of them to operate 2 cylinders and then the cost is up there again. If this does work, I can get 2 double selenoid selector valves, each costing $150, and a good switch which is 1/2 the cost of this kit, again I think.

/ Adding Rear remotes #15  
Glukowicz,
No problem lifting the FEL. Using the bucket curl on the joystick to lift and lower the rotary cutter.

/ Adding Rear remotes
True, however, if you want to angle and tilt a scrape blade, you need all controls of the FEL.

/ Adding Rear remotes
I take it that this valve would be mounted next to the seat and one lever would control the tilt and the other would control the angle. The 3 pt hitch valve would need to have a power beyond valve also, correct? I would also still be able to use the 3 pt hitch to lift the blade?

/ Adding Rear remotes #19  
   / Adding Rear remotes
Thanks, JJ! I take it from your photo, that you used to live in a colder climate than Jacksonville? That jacket looks pretty heavy!

I will repost after I get it all worked out. I should be done definitely by 2013!