Hyd Side Link on LS 40** series: Anyone Done It?

/ Hyd Side Link on LS 40** series: Anyone Done It? #1  

Short Game

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS R4010 & Cub Cadet 7300
The side links on my R4010 are clevis top with a 3 inch hinged section at the top end. The adjustable one ranges around and about 17 inches overall. The top clevis is one inch wide. I'm finding most manufactured side links out there on the interwebs are too long.

/ Hyd Side Link on LS 40** series: Anyone Done It? #2  
The side links on my R4010 are clevis top with a 3 inch hinged section at the top end. The adjustable one ranges around and about 17 inches overall. The top clevis is one inch wide. I'm finding most manufactured side links out there on the interwebs are too long.

I am pretty sure that I can build you one that would fit right. ;) You would be looking at $275 for the side link unit and another $40 for a hose kit if you wanted that also. Do you have a good picture of your side link? Pictures can make conditions a lot easier to understand rather than just trying to explain.

Let me know if you are interested.

/ Hyd Side Link on LS 40** series: Anyone Done It?
I'm being pushed toward building my own. I'm pretty tapped out of late.

========================

Oh, it's you, Brian. I've had your web page open in the next tab for over a week. Today I started measuring things and turning catalog pages. I almost called you this morning. I might be a slippery fish that only was nibbling today (well, I am a Pisces).

BTW, your webpage doesn't show up very well in my browser. Text runs over other text and photos. Also, there seem to be parts of some pages that don't show up for me at all. After where it says: Form, there are just the words, "Form Object" and a long vertical space. (I looked at the page source and it's beyond my meager HTMLability.)

Last edited:
   / Hyd Side Link on LS 40** series: Anyone Done It? #4  
I'm being pushed toward building my own. I'm pretty tapped out of late.

========================

Oh, it's you, Brian. I've had your web page open in the next tab for over a week. Today I started measuring things and turning catalog pages. I almost called you this morning. I might be a slippery fish that only was nibbling today.

BTW, your webpage doesn't show up very well in my browser. Text runs over other text and photos. Also, there seem to be parts of some pages that don't show up for me at all. After where it says: Form, there are just the words, "Form Object" and a long space.

What browser are you using? This has happened one other time that I know about and it was because of what program the guy was using to look at it with. If you go to rich Internet applications | Adobe Flash Player and download their flash player the site should work properly.

We just checked it on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet explorer 8 and it renders fine in those 3. Not sure what's up in your case? :confused3: Is your font size very large? That might be part of the problem for the overlapping. Maybe google "overlapping text on websites" Just a thought.

Let me know if I can help you out. I hope to have all the "TnT" sizes for the LS tractors next year so that no one has to do any measuring to get one built. But that will be next year and that doesn't help you out now. :(