Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down

/ Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down #1  

swamptiger626

Tractor
Agco ST30X
My Agco ST30X (with loader) is bleeding down on the 3 point hitch. The loader is not bleeding down but does not lift with the power that it use to. If i lock down the decent control knob under the seat, I can hold the hitch in place.

Someone told me to rebuild the pump but I dont even know where the pump would be... Any suggestions?

/ Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down #2  
Don't mess with the pump until you check out all the other possibilities

You need to check the tractor pressure at the IN port using a tee, or just plug in a 3000 psi hyd pressure gage into one of the QD's, and move the levers for the lift or tilt. It should show tractor relief pressure.

If the hyd gage is installed at the tee to the IN port, then you can move any lever and test the hyd throughout the tractor. Pull the 3pt lever to raise and the valve should relieve, and you can read the pressure. If you have low pressure at the 3pt, there would be several causes. Piston seals worn, relief valve has debris in it, 3pt valve leaking or worn spools.

The descent knob is used to set the descent rate, or close off the fluid from the cyl, and holding the attachment in place

/ Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down
QD's?

/ Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down #4  
Quick disconnects I believe

Ah, most probably

/ Agco ST30X 3 point hitch bleeding down #6  
Sorry, I just assumed that most everyone was familiar with the QD's as being Quick Disconnects.

Anyway, if you make up a hyd test set with a 3000 psi hyd gage, and put a QD on it, you can just plug it in real quick and check things. Like this.

You can permanent mount a hyd gage in the IN port to the FEL valve, and monitor the hydraulics.

Attachments

• !HYD  GAGE QD.jpg
    !HYD GAGE QD.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 262
  • !Hyd test set.JPG
    !Hyd test set.JPG
    344.4 KB · Views: 234
I will have to get one, thanks jj