Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota.

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #1  

Gordo 56

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000 DT
I know this has already been coverd before in a thread some where, I just can't find it.
Can I use Accel 303 tractor hydrolic oil in my Kubota tractor? It is 4 wheel drive but does not have a loader. It is a Kubota L3000 DT and I will use it this winter in Iowa to plow a long drive way and for mowing in the sumer.

Thanks for your help

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #2  
From everything I can tell, it is pretty much a bottom of the rung product, produced to sell at the very low price point that it does. http://www.warrenoil.com/msds/spec/spec_warren_303.pdf

Warren produces better products than this, at a higher price, of course. The fogginess of any claims to "meet or exceed" OEM's standards gives me pause. I didn't see it calling out specs that it meets/exceeds.

I suspect $10 more might get you a superior product? IDK.

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #3  
From everything I can tell, it is pretty much a bottom of the rung product, produced to sell at the very low price point that it does. http://www.warrenoil.com/msds/spec/spec_warren_303.pdf

Warren produces better products than this, at a higher price, of course. The fogginess of any claims to "meet or exceed" OEM's standards gives me pause. I didn't see it calling out specs that it meets/exceeds.

I suspect $10 more might get you a superior product? IDK.

I agree with BPflick.

The accel stuff may work, but $10 more per 5/gallon to buy stuff that is actually tested to meet ALL of kubotas specs is cheap peice of mind.

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #4  
Just checked the spec's on Warren 303 and it is NOT recommended below +32 F

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota.
Just checked the spec's on Warren 303 and it is NOT recommended below +32 F

Ok guys, since I can't use warren 303 what else can I use? The Kubota dealer wants 95.00 for 5 gals for the kubota oil. If I have to pay that I will. I was just hopeing some one could recomend something cheaper that would meet all the specs and something that is not hard to find. Something that a farm and fleet might have or auto supply store.

Thanks for the replys

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #6  
I use the traveller brand universal stuff sold at TSC.

Has a very long list of specs it meets, including kubota UDT, and Super UDT. We also used the same stuff in the JD and Ford as it meets both their Hyguard and 34D? specs as well.

I think the prices went up a tad, but it is still around the $40-$50 per 5/gal ballpark:thumbsup:

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #8  
NAPA, AutoZone, any TSC, Farm/Home type rural store will have better Warren or other blender sold under their own house label. Just realize that the price, honestly, needs to reflect the cost of purer, better base oils and costlier ingredients, which means more like $40-50 a pail. That's saves your wallet. But going much cheaper is often a case of "you get what you pay for".

With motor oil selling for $3-$4 a quart, it's pretty easy to understand that a 20 quart (5 gallon) pail of hydro fluid needs to be priced somewhere north of $40 or I'd squirm about using it in my machine. Read the label for real, called out meeting of good standards too.

/ Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota.
   / Can I use Accel 303 hydrolic fluid in My Kubota. #10  
I know this has already been coverd before in a thread some where, I just can't find it.
Can I use Accel 303 tractor hydrolic oil in my Kubota tractor? It is 4 wheel drive but does not have a loader. It is a Kubota L3000 DT and I will use it this winter in Iowa to plow a long drive way and for mowing in the sumer.

Thanks for your help

I use it in antiques, or in hydraulic only sumps.. but I would not use it inthe trans, diffy, or front axle or final drives of a modern one.

while it meets older tractor specs, or is fine as a hyd oil.. I don't expect it to mee new tractor specs.

It's usually 10$ per 5g cheaper than a regular utf that would likely be fine.

ie.. here in florida 25 vs 35$

soundguy