JD 2520 Power Beyond to Power Feed Chipper

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond to Power Feed Chipper #1  

BethesdaEC

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 2520
I have a JD2520 and I just purchased a Wallenstein BX42r chipper with the hydro power feed. Seems easy enough, I get a male and female connector and loop the power feed circuit through the power beyond. I talked to Wallenstein told them I had 5 GPM and a power beyond and they thought it would work no problem. I figured I probably would have to change the connectors on the chipper and there in lies the problem. TSC has the male and female connectors for the JD but they have 3/4-16 female threads and the Wallenstein hose has 1/2 NPT male. I cannot find the right adapter to connect the hose and quick connect. I did come close, I found the right thread but the 3/4-16 end is not deep enough and bottoms out on the shoulder before the flange can engage.

This project is turning into the project from ****.

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond to Power Feed Chipper
I found a local hydraulic supplier who has the adapter in stock. I will pick it up at lunch and be turning trees into chips this weekend.

The part is a Parker 8-1/2 F50G-S if anybody needs the adapter in the future. The power beyond quick connect is a Parker 60 Series is a H3-62-T8.

/ JD 2520 Power Beyond to Power Feed Chipper #3  
Let us know how it works.....

Regards,
Chris