closed center load sensing valve mistake.

/ closed center load sensing valve mistake. #1  

Denny Ruebush

Tractor
8240 Ford
I bought a two spool loader setup from Surplus center. Bought the joy stick cables and all. Got it hooked up and it won't work. Seems I need the load sensing valve. Is there a valve I can buy to go where the 9-6702-F that I bought is? Would sure like to retain the joystick and cables that are already hooked in the tractor. I will also have a 9-6702-F for sale. It has seen my oil but no work. Would make someone a good deal on it.

/ closed center load sensing valve mistake. #2  
I bought a two spool loader setup from Surplus center. Bought the joy stick cables and all. Got it hooked up and it won't work. Seems I need the load sensing valve. Is there a valve I can buy to go where the 9-6702-F that I bought is? Would sure like to retain the joystick and cables that are already hooked in the tractor. I will also have a 9-6702-F for sale. It has seen my oil but no work. Would make someone a good deal on it.

Denny,

Welcome to TBN! You have the problem we all worry about when ordering hydraulics. Well, except for JJ and some of the other hydraulic experts here ;)

Hope you can find someone who needs the new valve that doesn't fit your requirements. Good luck and BUMP!

- JC

/ closed center load sensing valve mistake. #3  
I would have to ask what kind of pump do you have? If pump is not made to be variable flow you will have big problems. Take this question to the hydraulic section.

/ closed center load sensing valve mistake.
M, I do have a variable flow pump. It is in a 92 Ford New Holand 8240. I went to Prince and they do not offer a float section in the closed center load sensing valves. Went back to Surplus center and they have a valve they say will work. Bondioli & Paves Surplus center #9-7675. I have one on the way. Just glad I have a mill and a lathe so I can make new adapters to hook to my joy stick cables. Just got back from MFC where they made me a hose for the load sensing line. It was another $130. Man this stuff is expensive. Kind of wish I had paid Westerndorf their price for their kit. I'm still cheaper but a lot of wasted labor

/ closed center load sensing valve mistake. #5  
Yes that stuff can make a wallet deflate fast! Glad to hear you got it under control.