Help with rear remotes?

/ Help with rear remotes? #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
I posted this in the Kubota section but didnt get any help, maybe someone can help me?

I am wanting to add rear remotes to my Kubota B2150, I am "building" the system because I know I can do it cheaper than factory remotes, I understand how to do everything except where do I tap into for the hyd flow there is a block on the right side that has hyd lines going into it and is capped off, im assuming that is where i need to tap into, anyone with pictures or diagrams I would appreciate it.

Mike

/ Help with rear remotes? #2  
Exactly what do you mean by "capped off" ?
I am not familiar with your model Kubota but there should be a fitting block that will give you pressure and return ports to work from.

/ Help with rear remotes?
Sorry for not being clear guys, I will post pics of the block today, and no there is no loader, Thanks for the help so far

Mike

/ Help with rear remotes? #5  
If it ever had a hydraulic kit installed there would be 3 lines together going forward. One would have a QD (empty) the other two would have a hydraulic hose looped between them.
If you don't have this, you will need the "banjo fittings" to go on the valve itself, I'd assume these are Kubota only sourced. One line is return, the others are pressure out and pressure back in to feed thru to the 3PH. There is also a little button tab on the hydraulic block itself that needed to be toggled once you add a hydraulic kit.
Good Luck,