Mounting bracket help!

/ Mounting bracket help! #1  

WayneB

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B-7500
I have a Char-Lynn motor # 129 0003 002 I believe it is a J series motor and I can't figure out what mounting bracket to buy? Mounting is defined as 5 Bolts on 1.775" dia. B.C., 1.241" dia. pilot.

By now you can figure out that I know little to nothing about hydraulic motors so please take it easy on me!

Thanks in advance for any assistance and direction you can provide me with.

Wayne

/ Mounting bracket help! #3  
I have a Char-Lynn motor # 129 0003 002 I believe it is a J series motor and I can't figure out what mounting bracket to buy? Mounting is defined as 5 Bolts on 1.775" dia. B.C., 1.241" dia. pilot.

By now you can figure out that I know little to nothing about hydraulic motors so please take it easy on me!

Thanks in advance for any assistance and direction you can provide me with.

Wayne

Wayne,
these motors are not made to any SAE standard so a mount may be hard to find. I also don't remember if they where ISO or DIN mount either.

I guess one question that comes to mind is what are you trying to mount it to or drive with it? A company called BSF Incorporated (BSF Inc. | Pump Mount Technology, Pump Motor Adaptors, Shaft, Couplings, Bellhousings, Sound Reduction - Home) specializes in custom mounts for pumps and motors.

Trying to adapt any of the SAE "standard mounts will be very difficult since the smallest pilot diameter if the 4F which has a 1.781 diameter.

Not sure if Parker, or Ross, or White make a mounting bracket for motors this size either.

Roy

/ Mounting bracket help!
Thanks for the input Roy and JJ. I have looked at the surplus site and the northern tool. Both might have something that can be modified to work. Plan on using it to rotate the chute on my front mount Kubota snow blower.

Wayne