Adding rear remotes to kubota l35

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35
Stonehaller,
I will try the test and see what it does and let you know.

Cantoo,
The total length of the bars are 31" from tip to tip and 28 from center pin to center pin. They are narrower at the tractor and have two bends to make them wider at the ends. Let me know if this helps or if you need any of the angles. If you can send me a link to your pictures, I joined the site but couldn't find them.

I took the quick connect off of the supply line for the backhoe off like stonehaller suggested and the arms on the lift did not try to lift up so I am assuming that the new valve will work while the diverter valve is in the 3 pt position and still allow the arms to raise up and down.

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35 #24  
Is your hose from the BH coming directly from the FEL PB port, or the hyd block?

Can you take a picture of the hyd block?

You should have a port for the fluid coming in to the block, and a port going out to the 3pt. There should be 2 or 3 more ports on the hyd block for a pressure out to the BH, pressure line from the BH, and a return from the BH to the hyd block return port.

I am almost sure it works like mine. If in the 3pt position, the fluid passes through the hyd block to the 3pt.

If the switch is set to BH, then the fluid in the hyd block is routed to the BH line, If the BH has PB, and it should, it returns to the port on the hyd block and continues to the 3pt.

If you remove the BH, all you have to do is to jumper the pressure hoses. Leave the switch in the BH position.

Let me know it your hyd block works like mine. Just leave the switch in the BH position. but jumper the hoses.

If it works like above, then a remote valve with PB should also work, and then just plug the BH into the remote work ports.

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35 #25  
If in the 3pt position, the fluid passes through the hyd block to the 3pt.

If the switch is set to BH, then the fluid in the hyd block is routed to the BH line, If the BH has PB, and it should, it returns to the port on the hyd block and continues to the 3pt.

If you remove the BH, all you have to do is to jumper the pressure hoses. Leave the switch in the BH position.

J_J - If a power beyond port from the backhoe is connected to the tractor, wouldn't the backhoe also need a drain connection meaning there would be three connections from the backhoe to the tractor?

Since his three point will only work if the backhoe feed hose is looped back and the diverter valve is set to three point, I am assuming the diverter valve is switching the port on the tractor used for the return from the backhoe to either feed the three point or go directly to the sump.

Either way, he should just be able to use a valve with a power beyond port for his remote. Connect the backhoe in port to the in port of the remote valve, the power beyond port goes to the return connection for the backhoe and the remote valve out port can be teed to the out port from the FEL valve.

Worked great for what I needed until I wanted to use the backhoe at the same time.

For Cantoo who wants to use a remote for his grapple along with the backhoe, he needs a remote valve with a power beyond port as well. Connect the backhoe in port on the tractor to the in of the remote valve. Connect the power beyond from the remote to the backhoe in on the backhoe. Connect the backhoe out to its normal connection on the tractor. Tee the out from the remote valve to out from the FEL. When the backhoe is off, connect the power beyond from the remote to the backhoe return connection on the tractor.

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35 #26  
I agree, you are saying the same thing as I said.

We just need to verify that he can use the 3pt and the remote valve/BH at the same time.

Some of the hyd blocks have a port for the tank fluid.

My supply for the backhoe comes directly off of the FEL power beyond port and goes to the back of the tractor. When the backhoe is not attached then that hoes hooks back into a line at the back of the tractor with a quick connect. The hose that it hooks back into goes into the hydraulic block and looks like it either sends fluid to the arms or back into the tank depending on which position the switch is in.
I have one other question. My new valve has the relief valve preset at 2000 psi and can be adjusted up to 3000 psi. Do I need to change the setting and if so what does the pressure need to be.

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35 #28  
Set the remote relief pressure the same as the FEL relief pressure.

It sounds like like someone bypasses the hyd block and ran the PB line to the back. The hyd block is designed to add a remote valve.

Can you show a picture of the hyd block, a good close up pic.

Got it. Thanks to everyone for the help.

/ Adding rear remotes to kubota l35 #30  
I have the B-9200. Here is how the hyd block works on it.

Look at page 24

http://www.kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Owners Manuals/&file=OPSB9200.pdf

If I were to add a loader, I would run the PB from the FEL valve to the banjo fitting on the block to the line coming from the pump, and feed the pump line to the loader valve.

There are three ports on the block for implement/remote valve.
A pressure outlet, a neutral /PB from the remote, and a return/tank port. In either switch position, I can still work the 3pt . If I remove the BH/log splitter, I connect the pressure and neutral hoses together

I am still not sure how your setup works, but the logic used on my hyd block is ideal.