Prince PTO Pump Specs

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs #1  

Desert Rancher

Tractor
MF super 90 Ac D17
I have an aluminum housing Prince PTO pump for a 1 3/8, 6 tooth shaft.
Casting # is C-387, with the #81177 stamped into the face of the housing just above the Prince logo casting. Anyone know the specs of this pump? Couldn't find it listed on the Prince site.

Thanks

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs #2  
Measure the width of the center section. Prince web site has a schedule of pumps that shows gpm for each center section width.

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs
Thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by the center section. I went back to the Prince site. Found out that a 6 tooth is rated 540. Several pumps look like this one, but the #'s on this pump don't look like anything they list. They did have a reference list from casting #'s but their list starts at C-454. Mine is a C-387. I'll poke around some more and see what I find.

Many thanks

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs #4  
What farmerford was talking about is the width of the gear case itself. Should be front plate or drive plate, the gear case and the rear cover.

Roy

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs
Well, that ought to help. Much appreciated. Keep ya posted on what I find. Thanks again

/ Prince PTO Pump Specs
Thank you for showing me the obvious! Duh! Don't know why I was so thick headed to realize that if my pump fit a row of those dimensions I could figure out which one I have. lol. Seemed obvious today after getting all the responses. Got what I needed, though. Pump is a 9A. Wasn't the pump I was hoping for, but the whole tractor and loader was free and the pump part of the hydraulics seems to have been working fine for a long time. Still need to fix the valve I have or get a new one (whichever is cheapest) and replace alot of hoses (ouch). I think this loader (Duall 300) frame-wise is a little big for the tractor its mounted on (D17) so I'm hoping to adapt it to an MF super 90. Opens a whole new can of worms but I'll cross those bridges when I get to them. Will have a fork on it much more than it will ever have the bucket to move and stack big squares here around the outfit. Fun project, anyway. Thanks again for all the help. I'll be round.

Desert Rancher