How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #41  
I have a Kubota L35 TLB and would like to add a FEL quick-tach snow plow to it. I don't have remote hydraulics. I would like suggestions on how to control the blade swing with hydraulics the simplest way possible. The curl function on the FEL bucket won't be needed to plow snow and am wondering if it is possible somehow to use that hydraulics to swing the snow blade. Don't know what would be needed to accomplish that. Suggestions anyone? Thanks!

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #42  
This might work.

Using curl circuit, plug one SA cyl into the A work port and the other SA cyl into B work port. Do not go into regen if you have it.

Some loader valves have regen in the start of lever activation, and other valves have it in the last part of lever movement.

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #43  
I am not sure if there is a good, safe way to lock the curl cylinders in place, if you not going to have them connected. Aren't they used to adjust the angle of the QA frame?

There are diverter valves that I always thought would be better for this.

JJ may know if one could be used to divert the flow to a secondary cylinder for the plow, and back to the curl cylinders when necessary.

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #44  
Please define what a "diverter valve" is and how it works? Who sells them and are they cost effective? thanks!

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #45  
   / How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #46  
Please define what a "diverter valve" is and how it works? Who sells them and are they cost effective? thanks!
Do a search for the term "diverter". Pages and pages have been written about them, you will be reading for hours.

/ How I added rear remote hydraulics to my tractor #49  
why don't you like the 3 pt splitter? I was thinking of getting one..