anyone know my pump?

/ anyone know my pump? #1  

martinrdcustomz

Tractor
Earthforce EF1D
hey guys i got a 2000 earthforce ef1 D. been having problems got it down to the gear and ring gear and valve plate in the hydro pump are worn out. bobcat dealers telling me i gotta buy whole pump for $3500!! hydraulic guys saying they might be able to track down parts if we knew what brand it was. all it says is made in italy with some numbers that no one can decifer! anyone help or input would be appreciated. same as bobcat b100 pump. looking for anything but having to buy new pump.

/ anyone know my pump? #2  
Post a picture of the pump, maybe someone has seen one before.

Is it a variable speed hyd pump?

Tale a close up pic of the lettering on the pup if possible.

Give these guys a call. Maybe they can help.

http://www.loaderpartssource.com/

Last edited:
   / anyone know my pump? #3  
My guess is you will find the manufacturer is HP Hydraulic although you mention Bobcat dealers. Comer in Italy makes planetary drives for Bobcat with integrated axial piston motors but I am not aware of them being a pump supplier. HP Hydraulic makes both piston and gear pumps and motors and is quite popular in Europe.

/ anyone know my pump? #4  
Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue - as I have the same, i.e. need parts or replacement for Hydrostatic pump, with Tag "Axial Pump, Made in Italy". It would be great to know if you found out who made this pump and if and where parts or replacement can be found. Bobcat is offering a replacement for $5000!

Local hydraulic rebuilders are hesitant to take the pump apart without being able to secure parts, sealkits, etc. I expect this is a HP Pump which I believe has been consumed into bondioli-pavesi. I hope to find a US distributor for such if this is in fact the company responsible for this pump.

Any help is appreciated. I will post a solution once I find the correct one.

Thanks, Greg