3-Point will not raise

/ 3-Point will not raise #1  

Clogball

Tractor
Bolen 174
I'm having trouble with my 3-point hitch. At first it was slow to raise but would lower normally. Now it takes literally 5 minutes to raise, if at all, when the lever is moved to the raised position. Any ideas? I have checked the fluid levels and that is good. I have seen posts about a screen that may cause this problem but I do not know where to find it. Rather than just start pulling thing apart I would rather have at least some idea where to start. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also I'm looking for a shop (mechanics) manual that show the parts breakdowns. If you know where I can find one for a Bolen 174G let me know.

/ 3-Point will not raise #2  
Install a 3000 hyd gage and check to see if you have any pressure. You will only have pressure when something is doing work.

Does anything else work normally, such as to build up pressure.

If you have a FEL, does it work normally and does the relief come on.

Check the relief on the 3pt for trash, allowing fluid to bypass the valve.

If the descent knob all the way out, turned to the left. Turn right to lock the 3pt. Might need to clean the descent seat for rust, etc.

/ 3-Point will not raise
I found a manual on eBay. It shows a suction filter that is part of the bolt assembly that mounts the suction line to the transmission. I will be pulling it apart this week. I will also be draining the fluid out of the transmission and putting 80W fluid back in.