Hyd. top link help

/ Hyd. top link help #1  

rdavisjr87

Tractor
Kubota M7040cab/m6040 open station
I would like to add hyd. top link and side link to a kubota MX 5100 can any one help me ?

/ Hyd. top link help #2  
$600 + shipping for a complete "TnT" kit. That's top link & side link built with 2 1/2" dia cylinders, hoses with quick connect ends and hydraulic flow restrictors. Assuming that you already have the rear remotes.

Email me at Fit Rite Hydraulics

/ Hyd. top link help
Yes the tractor is at the dealer getting 3 rear remotes installed is that Cat 1 or cat 2 kit? Thanks for the help . Tell me more about it and where can i order it From?

/ Hyd. top link help
Sorry now i see Fit right after looking again ! do you offer 3 function for the front end loader as well? im adding all the goodies before I hit the hay feilds with it.

/ Hyd. top link help #5  
Yes the tractor is at the dealer getting 3 rear remotes installed is that Cat 1 or cat 2 kit? Thanks for the help . Tell me more about it and where can i order it From?

Your top link is a cat 1-2. That is it is cat 1 at the tractor end and cat 2 at the implement end. For your size of tractor I build the links with 2 1/2" dia cylinders with 1 1/2" dia rods. Your top link would have a working length of 22"-34". Your side link would be built so that you have an equal amount of tilt to both sides. 3/8" hoses with 1/2" male AG quick connect ends and hydraulic flow restrictors to slow the fluid down so that it is easier to make the hydraulic link adjustments. Yes I can get you your 3rd function kit.

Contact me at the Fit Rite Hydraulics.