John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem #1  

bmcqueen23

Tractor
John Deere 4010
Just had a local mechanic install my 2 spool prince valve on my 1962 John Deere 4010. After a week of being home and not even an hr of use when trying to raise the loader without any weight it began pulsating and chattering as it is going up. The loader also goes up slowly will it's doing this, sometimes it will even stop working all together. When the loader won't move, neither will the 3pt or power steering. Any idea what could be causing this?

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem #2  
Check them QD for proper connection, and correct hose routing.

Use a hyd gage to determine if you have correct pressure.

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem #3  
I've known them to chatter when low on Hydraulic fluid. Has the sump screen been cleaned when the Hydraulic oil was last changed? Sometimes pressure relief valves could be sticking open.

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem
I recently purchased the tractor and haven't changed the hydraulic fluid yet, probably not a bad idea. I took it back to the mechanic earlier this week he believes the valve just needs to be adjusted.

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem #6  
How is the valve hooked up? Rear remotes, brake line or SCV's. Also where is the return if not on the rear remotes. It could be starving for hydraulic oil.

/ John Deere 4010 hydraulic problem #7  
does the loader just not work when the clutch is pushed down, if so the charge pump in the rearend could be getting weak and the loader is running out of oil in the upper resevor.