12V diverter valve

/ 12V diverter valve #31  
That's the way my JD 500 series loader works. Normal valve until full right, then the regen kicks in. I use a single acting cylinder on that port all the time for the hay rake with no problems.

/ 12V diverter valve #32  
Looks like you got it figured out, bigballer. Regen will extend a cylinder no matter which way you connect it, so having curl open the grapple, and dump close the grapple lets it work for you, not against you. My concern was the valve sticking when under pressure clamped on something. Sounds like that is not a problem. I'm happy it worked out for you.

I'll just have to be quick on the switch when I need to move a tiny bit with my electrically actuated 4-way.

/ 12V diverter valve
Looks like you got it figured out, bigballer. Regen will extend a cylinder no matter which way you connect it, so having curl open the grapple, and dump close the grapple lets it work for you, not against you. My concern was the valve sticking when under pressure clamped on something. Sounds like that is not a problem. I'm happy it worked out for you.

I'll just have to be quick on the switch when I need to move a tiny bit with my electrically actuated 4-way.

yes, so far so good, spent a couple hours grappling ove the weekend and it worked really well. i am going to swap out the switch for something a little less hard to push as my thumb was injured.

i have a general question on the wiring as mine is not permanantly wired in yet.. are guys wiring these directly to the battery using an inline fuse or wiring them into a key switched fuse on the electrical panel?

/ 12V diverter valve #34  
yes, so far so good, spent a couple hours grappling ove the weekend and it worked really well. i am going to swap out the switch for something a little less hard to push as my thumb was injured.

i have a general question on the wiring as mine is not permanantly wired in yet.. are guys wiring these directly to the battery using an inline fuse or wiring them into a key switched fuse on the electrical panel?

I would do the keyed option first. Less chance of a dead batt if something happens. CJ

/ 12V diverter valve #35  
That's the way my JD 500 series loader works. Normal valve until full right, then the regen kicks in. I use a single acting cylinder on that port all the time for the hay rake with no problems.

Normal first makes more sense to me, but Kubota, at least on the LA463, has regen first then normal after detent at full right.

/ 12V diverter valve #36  
Did you ever get a valve? I'm looking to find one to use for a power angle blade adapted to my quick change 200CX loader. I am looking to use the bucket curl/dump control to angle the blade left and right. Any input appreciated

/ 12V diverter valve #37  
Did you ever get a valve? I'm looking to find one to use for a power angle blade adapted to my quick change 200CX loader. I am looking to use the bucket curl/dump control to angle the blade left and right. Any input appreciated

I can set you up for $400-$500. Valve, Plumbing, hoses, fittings, control grip for your joystick. The whole deal. ;)

/ 12V diverter valve #38  
MtnViewRanch can you give me any details of the system. Where's the valve mount? How's it tapped into the system?

/ 12V diverter valve #39  
MtnViewRanch can you give me any details of the system. Where's the valve mount? How's it tapped into the system?

The diverter valve can mount where ever you want, normally on the loader tower. Unplug the curl cylinder lines, 2 new lines go from the QDs on the tractor to the valve. Existing 2lines that you unplugged, plug into the diverter. New lines run from the diverter out to the middle of the cross bar of the loader with another set of QDs. You get an actual control grip with a button to control the diverter that replaces your OEM loader grip-knob.

Pretty simple and an overall easy installation. ;)