Adding remotes to a Case 380B

/ Adding remotes to a Case 380B #1  

ejazz

Tractor
Case 380B
Hello,
I have a 1988 Case 380B and want to add a loader and hydraulic remotes to it. This is Case's utility version of the 495. I have attached a picture of my setup and I am hoping someone can give me some advice. I am also looking for the auxiliary valve and remote set up.

I realize that the loader could run off of the remotes but I would like to "hard" plumb it into the tractor. Do I have a "power beyond" block on top of the trans? One of the lines coming out of it feeds the draft control valve.

Where the large hose threads into the side of the tranny is where the book shows the remote valve bolting onto. The hose is running back to the multicontrol valve. Is there pressure on this hose and they have the pressure just dumping back into the return? Once I bolt the remote valve on, would this hose then become the return for the remotes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Eric

Attachments

• DSCF3087.JPG
    DSCF3087.JPG
    474.3 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCF3085.JPG
    DSCF3085.JPG
    979.7 KB · Views: 269
   / Adding remotes to a Case 380B
A couple more pictures.

Attachments

• DSCF3083.JPG
    DSCF3083.JPG
    980.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF3084.jpg
    DSCF3084.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 211
   / Adding remotes to a Case 380B #3  
Looks like it's the same basic tractor as the Ag 885 too. You should be able to find parts to add remotes at a salvage yard.

Mark

/ Adding remotes to a Case 380B
Anyone else?

/ Adding remotes to a Case 380B #5  
Anyone else?

hello i do not know if you r still looking but i have a 380b with a factory loader on it and could send you picks or maybe help walk you through it

/ Adding remotes to a Case 380B #6  
What is the function of the valve in the pic.

If you can determine if the hyd system is an open center hyd system, then you can add a loader valve with PB is series with the other valves.

If it is a closed center, you can add a loader valve in parrallel with the other valves.