Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic troubles

/ Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic troubles #1  

Goodtimes

Tractor
Iseki TX1410F
Hi, I am having trouble with a Iseki TX1410F, I used it for about 50 hours on a rototiller and everything worked 100%. Then one day it quit lifting, I cleaned out the filters, it worked briefly, then quit lifting again, I cleaned the filters again, pulled out the valve under the seat, found one of the o-rings off, I put it back on and everything worked great for another 4 hours. Then it hesitated lifting a couple of times and quit again all together.
>all the filters have been cleaned
>changed oil.
>hyd pump seems to be pushing oil out.
>cleaned the valve under the seat.
>tractor will lift arms when no weight on them, but you hold them back with one hand
>it will hold the tiller up in the air if you physically lift it up...it will seep back down in approximately a day.
>there is no loader on the tractor
Any advice on what I can try next would be appreciated.

Last edited:
   / Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic troubles #2  
Your piston seals are probably worn.

Does the 3 pt ever go into relief? Otherwise, if the piston and seals are good, the hyd should go into relief when you max out the 3pt. .

Use a hyd gage and trouble shoot the hyd system.

/ Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic troubles
Ok, I am willing to try anything, what are the best locations for hooking up to test the hydraulics, also what are some of the typical specs I should be looking for to tell whether or not the valves, and pump are functioning?
Thank you

/ Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic troubles #4  
If you have QD's on the loader, plug the gage into the loader circuit.

The best place to install a hyd pressure gage is in a tee at the IN port of the loader valve.

You can then monitor the hyd pressure for any time you are using the hydraulics.

For pressure readings, you would have to check the service department for your tractor unless someone has the same tractor and knows the pressures. Could be anywhere from 1500 to 2500 psi in tractor hyd systems.

With all valves in neutral, you should read no or very little pressure.

When you max out a cyl, you will read the relief pressure for that hyd circuit.