Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps

/ Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps #1  

Mtnlover64

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD X585,Mitsubishi/sakoh Beaver,ford 195
Hello Gents, I know someone here can help. I'm working on attaching a Fel to a JDx585. I have All the work on the tractor itself done. I'm running new tubing on the Fel itself as I'm switching everything from the left side to the right. I'm trying to find some mounting clamps to hold the new lines in place. The original mounts were just strap metal welded to the frame and bent around or over the lines. I will have a total of six lines when I'm done so I will need a four line clamp then a two line clamp stacked on top. I was thinking along the lines of a clamp that has molded rubber inside steel... Like oem, does anyone know of or dealt with a company where I can get them ? Thanks for your help

/ Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps #2  
You could check JD Parts www.jdparts.com for various hydraulic tubing supports used on their 420, 430, and 460 loaders, along with other loaders in the JD lineup. Parker-Hannifin may have similar brackets available though their Parker Stores.

/ Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps #4  
I think that if not able to find a clamp, I would just fab some out of 3/4 or 1" flat bar. Attach to the FEL using long self tapping screws. You can make them yourself of the length that is needed for the amount of hoses. Put a little bend on each end with a hole in the middle for attachment. If you wanted, there is a Plasti-cote product that you can dip them in to cover them in a soft plastic like is on handles of pliers, etc.

/ Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps #5  
My JD 640 loader had black plastic clamps (two halves) that hold a total of 4 lines (changed to 6 line for 3rd function). Then for my third function lines they use black plastic clamps (two halves) that hold 2 lines. The loader has studs these go over then a nut goes on, but you could use self tapping screws or even drill and tap your loader boom arm.
The four line clamps were replaced with 6 line clamps when the third function lines were installed. I might have them stored somewhere.

/ Hyd. Tubing supports/clamps #7  
:dance1:Save