PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #31  
I think he means that it is a awkward set up as far as operating it. Reaching down to control the loader that is.

Is there a way that you can mount the valve to the fender or fab some type of mount?

NO that ford top cover valve has to mount to the hyd cover.

I'm with JJ.. that's a pretty STANDARD setup on a ford.

I have laoders setup that way as well...

the op has 2 or 3 options.

1, get a power beyond plate and sandwich under the tisco/oe style valve.. run the power out to an OC joystick or other loader valve bank somewhere else, then dump back to the valve, and keep the 2 spool for rear remotes ( cost about 100$ for the block, plus 15$ for orings.. plus? ??couple hundred for the joystick, and another 100$ in hoses. )

2, use 1 spool on that oe valve to run a joystick.. will have to detent that valve powered.. or bunji cord it back. ( cost a lil less than option one due to no PB block )

3, add a front mount pump, and valve and resvoir.. cost = HIGH

i must have at least 3 loaders if not more plumbed like this.... using a ford top cover valve...

soundguy

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #32  
Hello,
So what would you recommend to get this thing in the right place like most are mounted ?

it's in the right place. it's on the hyd top cover.. just like it was manufactured for.

you can pay money and buy more plumbing and more valves and put ANOTHER valve anwwhere you like it.... how fast is your wallet? :)

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP
Thanks again Bob, you are a fine gentleman to stick with me and explain all this information.

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP
Soundguy ,

Thank you for your information it is appreciated.
DUKE

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #35  
duke7595,

I had a FEL, Ford 4610, setup similar to yours but with a joystick loader valve. I had 2 long loader hoses that I would connect to my tractor rear connection ports and then I had to tie my tractor valve so the FEL valve would work. I then lost the 3PH. I had this setup for a while until I got tired of it. I finally purchased that manifold 9613790 and connected my loader valve to it. So much better and the 3PH works simultaneous. I made my connection with a pressure and a return but no power beyond return.

When I remove the loader, I use a short hose that I had fabricated, to connect the pressure and return ports while the loader is off. Works good for me.

Post or PM me your email and I will send you the manifold installation instructions and a couple of pictures of my setup for ideas for your setup.