PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #1  

duke7595

Gold Member
Tractor
820 ,1520,1020 (D) 1020 (G) 1050,4020 2240
001.JPG003.JPG004.JPG010.JPG002.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG

Hello,
I bought this tractor in the past week, and posted it on this site " HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH" since then I finally
took delivery. I bought the tractor by pictures only, and was unaware of the set up that operates the loader.

The tractor itself runs excellent and everything works as it should, also I have bought from this seller in the
past and was pleased, so I was not to worried about the running condition of this one..
But he did not mention this terrible set up to operate the loader.

I'm not knowledgeable in the hydraulics department and I need some advice on how to change this mess
in to something that is workable, and mounted where it should be

If you guys would look at the pictures and advise me what I need to do, I sure would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Duke

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 307
   / PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #2  
To me, it looks like a two spool valve and if the hoses are going to the front loader hyd cyl's, and the loader works, what else do you want to do?

Do you have good pressure and volume?

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #3  
To me, it looks like a two spool valve and if the hoses are going to the front loader hyd cyl's, and the loader works, what else do you want to do?

I think he means that it is a awkward set up as far as operating it. Reaching down to control the loader that is.

Is there a way that you can mount the valve to the fender or fab some type of mount?

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #4  
View attachment 283488View attachment 283494View attachment 283495View attachment 283491View attachment 283496View attachment 283497View attachment 283498View attachment 283492

Hello,
I bought this tractor in the past week, and posted it on this site " HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH" since then I finally
took delivery. I bought the tractor by pictures only, and was unaware of the set up that operates the loader.

The tractor itself runs excellent and everything works as it should, also I have bought from this seller in the
past and was pleased, so I was not to worried about the running condition of this one..
But he did not mention this terrible set up to operate the loader.

I'm not knowledgeable in the hydraulics department and I need some advice on how to change this mess
in to something that is workable, and mounted where it should be

If you guys would look at the pictures and advise me what I need to do, I sure would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Duke

No need to change anything, you have lot of steel hydraulic piping which is the best kind you will be spending as much or more of thtractors value changing to hose. The steel piping is stronger than hopse to begin with and if you insist on changing it your asking for a world of hurt because the rubber 2 wire braid hose will blow out and as you are sitting on top of it a whipping hose having access to your .............. is not something you want anyway- these machines have been working like this for years so no worries.

If you have low pressure you may need to take it to a dealer that handles this brand.

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #5  
The valve is bolted to the top of the transmission and dumps the oil passing through
it through the bottom of the valve back to the transmission and pump sump.

The valve body has an O ring sealing the return line matiing surfaces to prevent oil from leaking
out and your wanting to change it will cost you much more to fix it as it was designed to
simplify the plumbing this way.

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #6  
Once you get use to it, it will be very handy and effective. In addition save $500 for not buying another joystick valve and plumbing it in. Ken Sweet

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP
J_J,

Yes I do have good pressure and volume. My problem is location, and the function of these levers that hit other parts and impedes the operation. Plus
I'm used to a control, mounted on the right side and at the right height,
Is there a way to mount a control valve by extending the hoses ?

DT86,

You hit the nail on the head that's exactly what I want to do, but don't have the knowledge in hydraulics to pull it off. If you or someone can give some ideas
they sure would be appreciated, thank you,
Duke

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #9  
There is a metal block - $100 or so from New Holland that bolts under your current hyd. control. It has 2 external ports that will give you power beyond (your current valves and 3 pt. hitch will still work) then you can mount a standard loader control - 2 handles or a joystick - anywhere you like. Not all that difficult once you think it through. I'm no hydraulic whiz and I'm about to do it to my ford 4000 to give me more remotes for a snow plow and 4 way back blade.

Bob

Sawdustsmb ,

Thank you Bob, At least that's an option I can look into. I was thinking I could just extend the hoses to a control valve
and mount it where it belongs, but I guess it don't work that way.

Do you have a contact web site, and the name or part number of this metal block you speak of ?

Thanks,
Dule