Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #1  

bubbacuse77

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3520, John Deere X749
Has anyone installed a 3rd function kit to the loader on their Bobcat tractor, hard lines from Bobcat. I have a JD 3520 but my dad neglected to take my advice about getting it installed when he ordered his new CT 335. If so how much was the kit and was it easy to install? :eek:

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines
Really, no one has an answer? Hard to believe

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #3  
Really, no one has an answer? Hard to believe

I was kinda waiting to see how this would turn out too.. I have I think basically the same tractor a Kioti DK35se

James K0UA

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #4  
I have the kit.... haven't put it on yet... :scratchchin:

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #5  
The kit uses the divertor valve style, hold button and move joystick for grapple function. I haven't installed one but installation shouldn't be too difficult, requires drilling a couple holes to mount valve on the loader. Electircal supply connection utilizes the accessory supply wires already at the right rear fender. One thing that makes this kit different from others like it is the new bucket spool included in the kit. Bobcat susggests changing the spool to eliminate the Regen mode of the spool so you don't accidentally go into Regen by moving the joystick to far right. With Regen, moving the joystick right to open the grapple if it was moved into Regen position the grapple would start to close rather than open.

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines
So no kit that goes from the 3rd function in the back all the way to the loader? Weird, I bet that is expensive to have an additional valve on the loader

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #7  
Are you looking for a valve for a grapple or just an additional valve?

You could probably do a 3ed function or a diverter valve for the grapple.

/ Bobcat CT335 loader 3rd function hard lines #8  
The kit is an electric controlled divertor valve that gets mounted on the loader frame. Existing hoses from the bucket circuit of the control valve connect to this valve and 2 new hoses connect from this divertor valve to the existing bucket circuit tube lines. 2 additional hoses and tube lines connect to the 2nd set of outlets of the divertor valve and run down the lift arm for the 3rd function.

If you wish to run the front grapple using 1 of the rear remotes, simply purchase the neccesary length of hoses and couplers and route them under the operator platform and down the lift arm. This is what I did on mine on the CT225. It took 2 runs of 19' of hose to reach the grapple cylinder (used 2 each of 8', 5', & 6').