banjo bolt sizes?

/ banjo bolt sizes? #1  

jesker

Tractor
bobcat
Hi everyone, first off I have a bobcat CT450 and want to install aux hydraulics to the fel. I already have too sets that i installed to the rear . What I want to do is run lines from the fel to one of the valves that control rear hydraulics and tee in to the top of it there with a banjo fitting and longer bolts. Is this possible and has any one done this? What size or kind of banjo fittings woud i need and what size bolts (length, thread size etc.) also what type of quick couplers does this tractor have? I would like to keep them all the same. The couplers read (foster anv 38-38 saem-10do) Is this just a standard fitting i can pick up at any farm service center? Any help would be great.

/ banjo bolt sizes? #2  
Why do it that way? Just tie into the fel valve pb port and feed the new valve. The new valve must have a pb port to feed the 3pt and all out port to tank with tees. That way you don't have to mess with the rear remote valves, other then adding more remotes that system is done.

/ banjo bolt sizes? #3  
I'm not understanding where you wnat to "TEE" in or why. You have rear remotes and if you want to run front aux with that just run the hoses back there and connect to female QDs there. Takes 1/2" Pioneer style. I bought mine at TSC.