KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #1  

chrisloza

Tractor
KUBOTA B7100 HST and KUBOTA TG1860
OK I'm in a wee bit over my head here! I got my hands on a 1630 KUBOTA loader attachment but all the hoses are disconnected and no manual |I can't find a manual that actually shows me where they go. Anybody have a PDF diagram> Any help at this point would be greatly appreceated! I,m in Central America and there ain't any help close by!

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited:
   / KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment
Thanks J_J

I'm a little lost but I think I have all the hose assignments right. Hoses A,B,C,D I connected the loader to a KUBOTA B7100 HST. Just fired it up and the bucket jumped upward by itself. "Almost ripped my bumper off!" I had to boost the battery at the time!

There's a little play on the piston. It feels like the pressure is way too high! Dang thing sprung a leak on the bigger left Hydraulic post "A" too!

joe's tracrtor 008.jpgjoe's tracrtor 006.jpgjoe's tracrtor 007.jpgchrislozatractorpics.jpg

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #4  
Did you make sure that the loader valve, and tractor is open center hydraulics?

Lets make sure you have the hoses connected correctly.

If the valve was in neutral, the fluid would just flow through the valve to the next valve.

The flow from the pump should go to the IN port.

Return /tank port hose should go to the return or tank line.

If you have PB, and adapter, this hose should go to the 3pt input.

A and B on one spool should go to a tee then going to one cyl set.

C and D should go to a tee and then go to another cyl set.

Check your relief valve setting, as that will be your hyd system relief. Somewhere around 2200 psi

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/2/7/1271-kubota-b7100.html

J_J do you have any ideas on where I can get an exploded parts view of the Single Lever Control Valve as pictured above? I'm guessing I need to replace some seals and quite possibly the First spool. It looks worn out at the very end but I don't have anything to compare it too! I'm beginning to think this part is a "Grey Market" model.

Thanks!

Chris

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #6  
I don't believe you can just replace worn spools, as they are supposed to be a precision fit.

If your spools have o-rings, those can be replaced.

Is your spools leaking externally?

Try this place.

Kubota Parts for Tractors and Equipment

What brand is the loader valve.

I'm going over to the garage and pull it out! Take some pics for you and try to find some other stampings on it. I did notice there was not an orifice plate in there either!

Chris

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #8  
The tractor jumping and springing a leak should be a heads up that you are in over your head.....If you are hooking this up wrong you could be in for some serious and dangerous malfunctions.....and more costly to your tractor internally too

You need someone with experience to help hook this up BEFORE you start yanking hyd valves and making more problems.......Get that running right before messing with the valve leak, yes the valve is repairable (or replacable) but the bigger issue is safety to keep from blowing yourself up and getting it hooked up right

Hydraulics can be dangerous to yourself and other by-standers in the wrong inexperienced hands......Just saying.....:confused3:

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #9  
The tractor jumping and springing a leak should be a heads up that you are in over your head.....If you are hooking this up wrong you could be in for some serious and dangerous malfunctions.....and more costly to your tractor internally too

You need someone with experience to help hook this up BEFORE you start yanking hyd valves and making more problems.......Get that running right before messing with the valve leak, yes the valve is repairable (or replacable) but the bigger issue is safety to keep from blowing yourself up and getting it hooked up right

Hydraulics can be dangerous to yourself and other by-standers in the wrong inexperienced hands......Just saying.....:confused3:

Amen. If you want to look at some good drawing go to Prince Hyd and look at them. But also check and recheck before putting power to it. If it doesn't seem right get someone there with experience.

/ KUBOTA 1630 loader attachment #10  
Don't know if this well load, but it's the loader on my b7800. I know it's not the same as yours, but the 7800 used 3 different valves and just maybe one is somewhat like yours. Don't order parts from it for your. even if it looks the same. It's just to maybe help you with how the valves look inside and the plumbing.

Attachments

• B7800 LA402[1] Loader Parts.pdf
    469.5 KB · Views: 683