Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
I am helping a friend to install a Loader onto his Kuboat L3130 gst, We have 2 questions.... this is a bit deferent unit than back when I installed the FEL onto My Yanmar, even though i had to cut into my hydraulic lines in order to make the connections, I think it might of been easier than what we are attempting now with my friends Kubota,
I think what we have found is the accessory block, ( as pictured ) although not 100% sure, when asking another tractor person and describing to him what it looks like and where it is located he seems to think it's part of the power steering circuit,
question #1- Could someone please help by looking at the picture and determine if this is in fact the accessory block or what it may be?

question #2- if this is the accessory block where exactly are the In/Out ports? there is a large bolt directly underneath this block that I was assuming is the port to supply the control valve, although there is no signs of an return port that I would connect the PB line out from the control valve, what other lines I see are 3 rather large Banjo fitting, #-1 coming from the pump, #-2 going to the 3 pnt lift... #-3 looks like going into the side of the transmission,
Please look at the pictures and give your thoughts or expertize ?
Thanks

Attachments

• 13456502744826.jpg
    13456502744826.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,793
  • 13456501927202.jpg
    13456501927202.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 13456502683325.jpg
    13456502683325.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 606
   / Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #2  
The large bottom hex bolt is the hyd block relief valve.

I believe that is a cover plate, and you would have to add a plate with inlet and outlet ports.

My B9200 hyd block already had the ports. All I had to do was remove the bolts and connect the hoses. and turn a slotted screw.

Go to http://www.messicks.com/kubotatractorparts.aspx

Item #20 is the hyd block cap.

Banjo tube on the back side goes into the side of the tractor.

Banjo fitting and line on the front port is coming from the pump.

Banjo fitting and line toward the back goes up to control valve under the seat.

Enter your tractor data and your email. They will send you parts layout.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block
Thanks JJ for your input, as well as the link:thumbsup: I've been looking over the hydraulic diagram and there is nothing actually showing a inlet to what is in my pictures, so I guess what we have is not the actual place to make the connections, Though in the diagram do I take it that when I read " Block cap" that this part is in fact a Block? and I should need a adapter with ports to go in place of the plate? ( the plate being the part with 4 smaller bolts on the side) will somehow this adapter internally separate the inlet and outlet? I'm sorry I didn't find anything that addressed the part needed to adapting to a accessory / FEL.

Thanks
Tim

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #4  
You take off the odd shaped cover and there is a square block with O rings that bolts into place with tapped holes for all the lines.

David Kb7uns

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #5  
Agree with David KB7uns.

Thanks,
where might one get this square block? is it a readily available part from kubota? anyone happen to know the part no# ?

Thanks
Tim

/ Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #7  
Just go to Kubota or Messicks and tell them the model # of your tractor and they will get it for you or order it.

from the Parts list under (Option) It looks like I found something! It's certainly not the part I had wished to find, " adapter plate/ports "
Looks like this tractors has option to use single or stacked control valves and they bolt to the side of the accessory block, then out of the control valve are QD's that would go tp the FEL, ( I think ) ........... This way is no longer an option for us as we are installing a used FEL from another tractor and have it's control valve made onto one of the Loader mounting towers, We are way much into this in both cost and labor to back out and re-do it all....we have had to make up custom fitted Hydraulic hoses,custom mounting bracket, etc,etc, the list goes on... the simple fix would be to have adapter plate bolted to the block with the necessary ports to quick connect the control valve to,
at least this is was my way of thinking, I'll see if I can post the diagram, if not! Would anyone be willing to mozey on over to Messicks? and take a look at the (Option page) under kubota>3130f Gst> accessory /control valve..Pages 24-29 . and tell me if you see any other way to make this work?
Thanks

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3130 Hydraulic accessory block #9  
That picture is for another valve and outlets for the back.

That valve will give you a pressure and return port for the back, loader, or however you want to use it.

Notice, that you can get the valve with float, and it also shows a double valve.

After you install the option valve, you will have a pressure and a PB port.

Connect the pressure port from the new valve on the hyd block to the loader IN port, and the PB from the loader valve back to the top under the seat, and the OUT port/return port hose to a tank line.

Last edited:
can we get by without using the valve shown in the diagram? we have the the Loaders control valve already, I'm looking for a way to supply the valve without having to buy another,
can the control valve in the diagram be eliminated? and connect the block port ( B ) directly to the accessory block ( A )?

Attachments

• Img_0703.jpg
    Img_0703.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,143