Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL #1  

pay1920

Tractor
Bobcat CT335sst
A piece of a limb flipped up and broke off a Hydraulic quick connect fitting off my CT335 at the box where all the hoses connect to, also there is a piece about 3 inches long held on with allen screws that is cracked but not leaking yet, are these fittings pressed into the block from the factory or can they be replaced by removing and screwing in another, Where's the best place to get the parts?

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL
Looks like I may have to replace the whole block, not looking too good for me at the moment....

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL #3  
Show us some pictures .

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL #4  
I think waht you are describing is the FEL control valve block. If so, the quick disconnets are threaded into the outlet ports of the valve. Turn it counter-clockwise to remove. The 3" piece with 2 allen screws holding it to the valve is the lift spool positioner cap, has centering spring with float detent. idon't think you can buy just the cap, it comes as an assembly. Post a picture so we can be sure.

I hope these pictures help, Thanks fjor your help, 100_1125.jpg100_1152.jpg100_1151.jpg100_1155.jpg100_1156.jpg

these pictures are not good, I'll send some more later in the day, thanks

The crack I was talking about is in the area of the screw, nothing is leaking from it100_1148.jpg. I'll have better pictures later in the day,

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL #8  
The threaded end of the QD is broken off inside of the adapeter that screws into the valve block.
You will need the adapter & QD, but look on the QD to see if there is a Brand name (either Parker or Faster). Since the QDs come with the hose kit for the loader, I'm guessing that the Rhino built loader used 1 brand and Bobcat used the other and not sure which is which. It doesn't specify in the parts breakdown, only the 2 brand names.

The broken cap is on the valve spool positioner. There is no oil in there unless a spool seal starts to leak. If the valve still operates without sticking, it does not NEED to be replaced if you wished to leave it.

Thanks ssDoxie, The name on the QD is Faster, do you know where i can order these or can they be bought thru the bobcat dealer? Will the adapter unscrew pretty easy, The QD isn't damaged just the adapter, or do I need to replace both?

/ Broken quick connect fitting on CT335 FEL #10  
Its hard to tell from your photos. But it looks like all you need to buy/replace is the broken fitting.
As long as you get the fitting peices out of the valve block and quick coupler without damaging.